Part Time Position
As a Fluxx partner (fluxxlabs.com), Social Edge Consulting works with Foundation clients to implement their grants management portals. Fluxx is a cloud-based Grants Management portal software that enables Foundations to receive and process grant applications, grantee reports, payments, and more. As a highly-configurable system, each client has unique requirements.
As an implementation specialist, you will work directly with assigned clients from project onboarding through the post-launch stabilization process
- Meet with clients to gather requirements, demonstrate features, discuss feedback, etc.
- Partner with a project manager or manage projects
- Analyze and translate business processes, workflows, data and permission requirements
- Configure cloud-based software based on clients' specifications using Fluxx's form-builder and workflow builder interface
- Write liquid and ruby code to further customize forms and workflows
- Facilitate data migrations from either Blackbaud Gifts or using a spreadsheet template migration process
- Build front-end portal dashboards using a card-based interface and filters
- Participate in the testing and validation process
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues using existing knowledge and research
- Contribute to internal team's knowledge base
- Degree in information technology, similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of relational database schema concepts
- HTML and/or liquid coding
- Aptitude to learn new software
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Access to a Windows operating system computer or Virtual Machine
- Schedule capacity to meet clients' desired timelines
- Attention to detail and ability to anticipate clients' needs or opportunities for enhancements
- Project management skills
- Ability to create training materials
- Ability to deliver training to clients
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Available during multiple time zones
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Founded in 2012, Social Edge works with successful enterprises and SMBs to create beautiful, impactful online communities that allow them to connect and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners to generate value. Our mission is to empower people to create community and reinvent business. Applying our services for strategy and implementation to design and custom development, we have created over 500 employee and customer communities on platforms such as LumApps, Jive, Verint, Salesforce, SharePoint and others. Social Edge’s customers span numerous industry verticals, including financial services, technology, and healthcare. In addition to offering professional services for communities, we extend and enhance community platforms with products and integrations.
Apply via email with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org