Salesforce Administrator for Community Cloud
The Salesforce administrator works with Social Edge’s strategist, designer, engineers, and others to implement a Salesforce Community for the customer. As the Admin, you are responsible for setting up and configuring the community based on defined business goals, architecture, and use cases. This work includes configuring all aspects of the community, including various admin settings, guiding and training the customer, leveraging design and development created by the Social Edge team, and coordinating with the project manager all the way to launch.
- Setup and configure the Salesforce Community, including Workspaces, Builder, Moderation, Groups, Registration, Personalization, Permission Sets, etc.
- Setup Salesforce’s admin and security settings, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, etc.
- Create custom reports and dashboards and related workflows for Salesforce Community
- Contribute to training for the customer in recorded sessions on both managing and administering the community
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues related to the implementation of the community
- BA/BS degree in community management, information management, communications, business, and/or related experience
- Track record of implementing and launching impactful Salesforce projects, including communities with Community Cloud
- Certified as a Salesforce Admin for Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
- Excellent grasp of Community Cloud functionality and best practices
- Passionate about customer communities and their ability to engage customers at scale
- Love to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and launch communities
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org