SharePoint Implementation Consultant
Part Time Position
The Microsoft SharePoint Implementation Consultant works with Social Edge’s strategist, designer, engineers, and others to implement a Microsoft SharePoint Community for the Client. As the Implementation Consultant, you are responsible for setting up and configuring the community based on defined business goals, architecture, and use cases, as well as training Social Edge resources on the platform. This work includes configuring all aspects of the community, including various admin settings, guiding and training the customer, leveraging design and development created by the Social Edge team, and coordinating with the project manager all the way to launch.
- Setup and configure the Sharepoint Community, including Site Collections, Sites, Lists, Libraries, Pages, Groups, Permissions, etc.
- Setup Microsoft Sharepoint admin and security settings, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, etc.
- Working knowledge of content workflow using SharePoint Designer and Power Automate
- Contribute to training for the customer in recorded sessions on both managing and administering the community
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues related to the implementation of the community
- BA/BS degree in community management, information management, communications, business, and/or related experience
- Track record of implementing and launching impactful Microsoft SharePoint projects
- Fully fluent in Classic and Modern SharePoint; able to articulate deltas
- Passionate about customer communities and their ability to engage customers at scale
- Love to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and launch communities
Founded in 2012, Social Edge works with successful enterprises and SMBs to create beautiful, impactful online communities that allow them to connect and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners to generate value. Our mission is to empower people to create community and reinvent business. Applying our services for strategy and implementation to design and custom development, we have created over 500 employee and customer communities on platforms such as LumApps, Jive, Verint, Salesforce, SharePoint and others. Social Edge’s customers span numerous industry verticals, including financial services, technology, and healthcare. In addition to offering professional services for communities, we extend and enhance community platforms with products and integrations.
Apply via email with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com