SharePoint Strategy and Migration Consultant
Part Time Position
The Microsoft SharePoint Strategy and Migration Consultant works with Social Edge’s Client, strategist, designer, engineers and others to scope Client needs for migration of Community Platform content to SharePoint. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional able to discuss Client requirements with Senior Management. Must have a track record of implementing and launching impactful Microsoft SharePoint projects, and experience planning, directing and supporting SharePoint site migrations to SharePoint Online from existing on-premises implementations.
Location: U.S. or Canada
- Meet with Client and Social Edge team to determine work effort
- Ask relevant questions to determine Client needs - what to migrate and best way to migrate.
- Work with the Social Edge team to map migration from existing platform to SharePoint, Teams, or Yammer.
- Track record of implementing and launching impactful Microsoft SharePoint projects
- Experience planning, directing and supporting SharePoint site migrations to SharePoint Online from existing on-premises implementations.
- Seasoned professional able to discuss Client needs with Senior Management
- Able to explain Sharepoint, Teams, and Yammer nuances to Client
- Fully fluent in Classic and Modern SharePoint; able to articulate deltas
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Productivity Suite a plus
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft roadmap and future planned product innovations (e.g. Viva)
- Passionate about customer communities and their ability to engage customers at scale
- Love to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and launch communities
Founded in 2012, Social Edge works with successful enterprises and SMBs to create beautiful, impactful online communities that allow them to connect and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners to generate value. Our mission is to empower people to create community and reinvent business. Applying our services for strategy and implementation to design and custom development, we have created over 500 employee and customer communities on platforms such as LumApps, Jive, Verint, Salesforce, SharePoint and others. Social Edge’s customers span numerous industry verticals, including financial services, technology, and healthcare. In addition to offering professional services for communities, we extend and enhance community platforms with products and integrations.
Apply via email with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org